Thanks for registering for our annual Trunk-or-Treat! We look forward to serving beside each and every one of you Sunday, October 25th at your designated serving time.
Everyone should have received an email to confirm your serving time. If you didn't please CLICK HERE. We ask that you please arrive at your serving position promptly. Please refer to the map above to discover where you should be at your designated time and where to park.
Set Up Team please arrive at 2PM. We will meet at the "Offices" door on the Gallatin side campus.
Tear Down Team please meet at the Student Center doors at 6PM or as soon as you can to begin tear down.
- Thanks for wearing a mask. We wouldn't be able to host our annual event if it wasn't for you helping us practice social distancing.
- If you aren't in costume, we ask that you wear a NorthField shirt! If you don't have a NorthField shirt, please reply to our email with your t-shirt size and we will have it available at the "I'm In" station on Sunday or at the NF Info booth the night of the event.
- If you have any questions throughout the event please see the NorthField tent located at near the Coffee Shop doors. They will be able to direct you on where you need to be.
- Come hungry! Our food trucks will be available for purchase and we'd love to be able to support our community!
- If for some reason the forecast changes and it looks like rain we will be canceling our event. Lots of prayers would be appreciated that the weather is perfect!
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We are here and happy to help! You can email Haley@northfieldchurch.net
Also, if you haven't already shared our event on Facebook or with a friend please do! You never
know what a simple invitation could do. https://www.facebook.com/events/3334879729880462
Thanks again for making this year the best of the best! It's going to be so wonderful for our community.