Scripture: Luke 12:13-21
1. What was your experience with money growing up? Struggle
and hardship? Abundance and generosity? Share how your family viewed money and
how that experience shaped your own financial outlook.
2. What areas of your life might be affected by your
attitudes towards money, and how can you make sure those attitudes align with
3. Why does Pastor Tom encourage the mindset of giving
first, saving second, and then living on the rest?
4. Read Luke 12:13-21. What can we learn from the story of
the rich man, and how can we avoid making the same mistakes?
5. How can you challenge the 'it's all about me' mindset
when it comes to your finances and possessions?
6. What personal commitments can you make this week to
ensure that you are prioritizing God in your financial decisions?